onsdag 6 juli 2011

The old farmhouse

Today's "plein air" effort was again the old farmhouse in the middle of our village. I painted the house some weeks earlier but nature had changed the scene so much that I wanted to paint the farm again. This time I choose a bigger view to include some of the sky. I was happy that mother nature placed some rather nice looking yellow bushes into the scene too.

Cheers
 E.Milz

The old farmhouse

Size: 10.5 x 7.5 inch
         27 x 19cm
        Oil on Panel

Price:  170 Euro







The shot was taken from my painting buddy Carlos after I finished working on the scene.

2 kommentarer:

  1. It is a beautiful painting, a lovely site and well worth revisiting. Hello to Carlos!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi Rolina!

    thank you!!!!! I am going to see Carlos tomorrow for more painting and I will say hello from you!

    yours
    Eckhardt

    SvaraRadera